Sunday 5 January 2014

Weekly Report : Week Commencing 30th December

Away from home this week working. It was the busiest week I've ever had (bank holidays are generally busy for emergency clinics but this was quite ridiculous). Very long shifts and very little rest. On top of that I was anxious as there had been earthquakes at home and Luca is not is a position to run for it in the middle of the night if one should occur because he still has both of his feet in plaster. Lack of sleep meant that my plan to complete my blog did not materialise. I did, however manage to pack up my assignment and sketchbooks and post them to my tutor before returning home.

I also purchased two books:

'Paul Klee- life and work' by Boris Friedewald. Prestel 2013

and 'Pedagogical Sketchbook' by Paul Klee Translated by Sibyl Mihily-Nagy. Faber and Faber 1968

I am going to the current Tate exhibition at the end of January with a group from the OCA Sketchbooks group so want to find out a bit more about the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment