Monday 19 August 2013

Weekly Report: Week Commencing 12th August 2013

In the last week I've completed writing up my holiday gallery visits and finished reading "Landscape and Western Art" by Malcolm Andrews- Oxford History of Art, Oxford University Press 1999 which will allow me to complete the first research point for part three. 

I've also started reading "JMW Turner" by Sam Smiles (Part of the Tate's British Artists Series) Tate Publishing 2000 -reprinted 2009

I've completed the first exercise of part three "A Sketchbook Walk" 

I've also been looking at other artists not directly relevant to the project including Daniel Zeller and John Franzen. I've made some drawings in my sketchbook inspired by these and by Ibrahim El Salahi.

These activities will constitute the next three entries in  my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment